Assistant to CEO
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jun 2019
- Market Research: Looking for opportunities to expand the company’s business and improve the profits, including studying the trends of the market and developing plans based on the current market scenario as Competitor Analysis, Market Analysis in restaurant business, Market Entry Strategy, Strategic planning, Business planning. Full understanding of business transaction as franchising, joint-venture...
- Resource and Product analysis: Make analysis on current situation: supply chain, finance, product,... Working closely with the Research & Development department/ Business unit in order to develop business models, menu in the logical way.
- Interdepartmental communication and social networking: Has to network with other people who are involved in the same work and experts in foods and beverage. Attending seminars, conferences and expos in order to keep track the developments in the field. Able to build partnership in business opportunity.
- Expert Advice for Finance and Legalities: Have to interact with Finance to know about the financial positions of company and assess if it is possible to move into a growth phase. And make business model with ensuring that the company gets a good return on its investment.
- Search and creating automated working tools: Creating or research automated tools as pricing builder, menu builder, audit checklist on restaurants,... Expert in applying business model in working.
- Bachelor in Business administration, Finance, Economics, Banking. International MBA is preferred.
- At least 5 working years in the above areas and experience in business development in food and beverage or a good knowledge about the market scenario is key strength.
- Experienced in CEO’s senior Assistant is preferred.
- Excellent analytic and logical thinking power
- Advanced in Microsoft Office. Owning theory and model is another strength.
- Good at team working and leadership
- Fluently in English (4 skills)
- Keen observation skills in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company and develop
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.