Business Development Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Mar 2020
- Develop and maintain extensive networks in Vietnam Power sector and Energy sector, including with key business contacts, government agencies, aid agencies and other stakeholders to identify market intelligence and project opportunities.
- Undertake complex market research and analysis to identify market trends and existing & emerging business opportunities in Vietnam, with particular focus on Power and Energy sectors.
- Develop methods for proactively promoting/identifying business opportunities in Vietnam. Provide quality market insights and assistance to access the Vietnam market.
- Efficiently manage changing workloads, large numbers of clients/customers, within internally and externally driven timeframes.
- Be a quality assurance champion, to build capability and ensure consistent and professional client interactions.
Represent at mid to senior levels of business and government in Vietnam.
- Comply with (and lead by example in compliance with) Management Principles, Employees Guidelines and Compliance Code of Conduct.
- Work and support collaboratively within Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh team to contribute to national strategy and plan.
- Experience 3-5 years in a position with relevant job function
- Good at English
- High responsibility, independence and initiative in work.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.