Corporate Actuary Manager
- 40HRS’s Client , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 5000 $3,500 - $5,000
- Posted: 29 May 2019
- Statutory reserving,
- Statutory and shareholder solvency requirement,
- Statutory and shareholder reporting including VNB, US GAAP, EV, QBR/DBR..
- Product and financial modelling to support business planning and management, financial projection, capital management…
- Supporting Chief Actuary for business planning and financial KPIs management
- Experience study: mortality, morbidity, expense…
- Co-ordinating with Finance and Investment functions on asset and liability management, duration matching,
- Assisting Chief Actuary on risk management: finance, insurance, other operational risks…
- Working with Regional and Corporate actuarial function to fulfill requirements.
- At least 5 years working on life actuarial function
- At least 2 years post associate actuary level.
- Solid actuarial background
- Experience in financial reporting: VAS, US GAAP, IFRS...
- Strong modelling experience: Prophet, Excel…
- Good working attitude and communication. Focus and open to discuss with other team.
- Good English level.
About 40HRS’s Client
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.