Demand Planning Specialist (Supply Chain Planning)
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1400 $1,100 - $1,400
- Posted: 08 Apr 2019
1. Supply chain planning
- Understand of SCM terms: PSI, WOS, D/S, sell-in, sell-out
- Work with factory for production planning, update into PSI and share to Logistics part for collaboration.
- Work with Marketing for model line-ups and product plan, launching plan to share to all relevant stakeholders.
- Work with Sales team for sales plan. Check WOS, channel inventory, stock fulfillment required to speed to market as company strategy.
- Work with Sales and Marketing team for sales forecast. Analyze company monthly/yearly target and actual result to report to board of director.
- Conduct weekly/monthly SCM meeting with product marketing and salesman to track sales progress, push and deliver target and replenish stock to market.
- Responsible for SCM KPI management: Forecast accuracy (sell-in, sell-out), consensus, input rate, weekly sell-out submission.
2. Purchasing and system
- Confirm SOP to factory. Daily and weekly checking with factory to update to all stakeholders right time
- Create PO, Inbound delivery, DO, GI and other SAP transactions required.
- Maintain SAP following strictly standard process and procedure between system and practice. Work with finance team for control and management of stock.
3. Product compliance and customs clearance
- Understand of government (MOIT, MOST, MOH) regulations, procedures to get type approval certificate with testing report, energy label, electromagnetic, food safety hygiene …
- Understand of customs declaration procedure, follow up with vendor to meet lead-time requirement and cost budget.
- Management of relationships with 3rd party vendors for collaborate to shorten down lead-time, cost.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years+ experience in Supply chain, Logistics
- Proficiency in MS office (excel, power point, word
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English
- Experienced with SAP, WMS, TMS and supply chain management system.
- Logical thinking and excellent analytical skill. Good communication, confident, integrity, proactive leadership skills are very important.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Ho Chi Minh