FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 7000 Up to: $7,000
- Posted: 26 Nov 2018
Duties and responsibilities for this position are included but not limited to the following:
- Handles full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role ensuring that they all comply with the current accounting regulations and effective financial controls
- Assists the Treasurer Director, CFO and the President & CEO with all finance and accounting issues
- Reports to the President & CEO of the company and through the President & CEO to the Sponsors about the overall financial status and activities of the Company and submits the financial/key statutory reports in a timely as per sponsors’ requests including periodical and annual financial statement in accordance with standards required by the Sponsors
- Be responsible for working with the Independent Auditors, Vietnamese Tax Governance Authority representatives and Statistics Department officials for tax and financial issues/statutory reports in compliance with the Vietnamese regulations
- Coordinates with the relevant divisions in BOT company and legal advisor in licensing matters such as closing of the current development Company, preparation and submission of proper legal documents to the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
- Takes care of requirements under the Loan agreement to be entered between the BOT Company and the Lenders such as disbursement and repayment control, interest calculation, waterfall account management, currency conversion, bank transfer, reserve management and keeping the covenants, etc,.
- Leads the local finance and accounting teams, coordinates with the advisors, the Company Management and shareholders for successful installation and implementation of the accounting system BOT company especially for the O&M stage
- Provides proper relevant training courses to the team on specific finance and accounting activities.
- Performed other works as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting or Auditing or relevant fields
- Certificate of Chief Accountant by the Vietnamese Ministry of Finance
- Holder of either one of the professional qualifications such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA - UK), Certified Public Accountant (CPA – Australia or US Vietnam) or similar
- Deep knowledge, practical experience and solid understanding of Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Vietnamese tax regulations
- Practical experience in dealing with tax audit and tax examination
- At least 7-10 years working experience in similar role in a foreign-owned companies, preferable in a manufacturing or in power plant project or Audit Manager in an international auditing company
- Possesses excellent communications skills in English (both written and verbal as advanced business level. Good communication / negotiation skill) and be computer literate
- Good time management and organization skills
- Positive and professional working manner with ability to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in SAP Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) or other accounting soft wares.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.