Finance Manager cum Chief Accountant
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 $2,000 - $3,000
- Posted: 02 Jan 2019
- Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Activities may include: financial analysis and reporting; taxation; insurance; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible for the management of the activities to generate accounting information related to company operations, with the objective of conforming to current legislation and closing deadlines, as well as furnishing information to company administrators to enable the taking of preventive actions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Finance & Accounting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements for Parent Company (Makro) and for management team
- Prepare the required reports (Project P&L, Sales, Stock…) for management team.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of VSF are met (including Import Tax, VAT, Withholding Tax, Income Tax, compulsory Insurances…)
- Prepare all supporting information for the internal & external audit, tax audit
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, stock control
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Work with commercial and operation team to make sure all production costs are accurate.
Budget & Forecast preparation
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with Management team.
- Prepare and evaluate the Profit and Loss of projects/expansions
- Legal & Risk management
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
- Review all contracts and other financial commitments
- Monitor all legal documents and all regulations to ensure that VSF is compliant
- Work with lawyers on all the changes of VSF licenses.
- Work with Lawyer and Advisors/Consultants for all legal, tax, compliance… concerns/issues
- Report to: Managing Director (Vietnam) & Regional FM (Thailand)
- Others: assigned by MD and Regional/HO Finance
- Lead team: 5 Staffs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Financing
- 8-10 years’ experience and 3-5 years in Management position
- SAP experience is preferable
- Knowledge of Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to solve problems • Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Poin
- Competitive salary range. Annual performance appraisal, salary review and Tet bonus
- Insurance & Over time policy according to Vietnam's Labor Law
- PVI Health Care Insurance (From company's budget)• Allowances include: Gasoline + Taxi (Grab) + Mobile phone + Entertainment
- Provide working equipments include: Laptop, Telephone & Mobile card & Uniform & Labor protective clothes...
- 15 Annual Leaves per year (increased as seniority)
- Off 10 days Public holiday & especially 25th December (Christmas Day)
- Annual General Health Checking
- Internal activities diversity: Year End party (New year party), Birthday gifts, Christmas Gifts, 20 Oct, 08 March, Mid-autumn, Annual Outing Trip…
- Married, Funeral, Sickness as union's policy
- Reward for seniority
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.