Head of Bancassurance Training
- 40HRS’s Client , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 5000 $3,500 - $5,000
- Posted: 30 May 2019
1. Responsible for design , development and implementation of a suitable an effective training roadmap for sales teams in the Company and bank staff in branches
2. Work with the channel leaders and regional heads to determine the training needs of the various audiences and recommend appropriate solutions.
3. Develop and implement training curriculum to address the business and personal needs for company and the Bank's Sales Associates.
4. Implement and develop the training curriculum
- Work closely with the channel leaders and the Insurancer’s global resources to implement the sales training program for Vietnam.
- Work closely with the distrubution partners to schedule training activities for internal and external resources.
- Work closely with the channel leaders to identify specific product & promotional training requirements in line with campaigns or as the business requires.
5. Develop key internal and external relationships
- Develop and manage quality relationships with distribution partners, vendors and all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and take advantage of all chances to communicate our long term strategic plans and objectives to best support the sales channel.
6. Continuously assess and improve on the training contents , delivery and effectiveness of the training programs .
7. Pro-actively conduct training needs Assessment and recommend effective solutions to improve sales force effectiveness through use of technology and resources
8. Manage the effectiveness of the budget for training activities.
9. Responsible for recruitment , development and retention of effective, professional and result-oriented sales trainers and manage performance of the team through suitable and relevant KPIs
10. Ensure that all operations and activities undertaken comply with legal & regulatory requirements and company direction.
11. Other tasks assigned by Hiring Manager from time to time
• At least 10 years of sales training or sales support experience within the insurance or other financial services industries.
• At least 6 years of insurance sales training experience within the insurance or other financial services industries. Bancassurance training experience is a preference
• Demonstrable evidence of the ability to design, arrange and deliver insurance training programs
• Possess strategic thinking and change management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrable commitment in delivering exceptional customer service and customer experience
• Strong verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship and negotiation skills to manage external vendors and Internal stakeholders
• Strong leadership skills - able to lead, inspire, motivate and develop the support team to deliver business performance
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills – able to make business-aligned and timely decisions
• University Degree or higher
• Highly flexible and adaptable to a demanding role in a start-up environment
• English literacy: Good
• Advanced Power point / Excel and Project Management
About 40HRS’s Client
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.