Head Of Marketing
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Feb 2020
- Build a Marketing strategy and action plan and manage execution.
- Build, plan and implement digital & marketing strategy, creative briefs and campaign. Outline success measures for each campaign/program based upon organizational goals
- Oversee team in all facets of campaign planning, budget allocation, creative approval, and timeline development.
- Develop concepts that are aligned with marketing strategy and positioning and uniquely designed for a given platform, screen and/or device, leaning into digital trends, social conversation and emerging content and ad product formats, as relevant.
- Proficient in digital performance and optimization.
- Build and maintain relationships with the creative community, media partners including agencies, independent producers, writers, directors, and influencers to keep abreast of new partners and collaborators
- Motivate, mentor and develop great talent and lead the professional development of direct reports
- Ensure the team is consistently optimizing campaign performance and managing budgets efficiently.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
What's on Offer.
- Friendly, flexible working environment.
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience, open for further negotiation.
- Healthcare Insurance for you and your family.
- 13th month of salary. KPI bonus.
- Great opportunity for career development
- Company trip, team building, etc.
- Proven experience in marketing 360 or IMC that shows a creative vision in developing interactive content and campaigns for a fashion company.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 10 years' experience in Marketing with at least 5 years in a management position.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the fashion/watch industry.
- Strong understanding of marketing trends in digital, social and mobile platforms
- Deep understanding of how users interact with digital content and how to create great user experiences from a content perspective
- Ability to manage and guide direct reports
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.