Head of Performance Marketing
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 4000 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Jul 2019
The Head of Performance Marketing is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of all company’s performance marketing strategies. The Head of Performance Marketing is responsible for maximizing output from internal human capital and assigned budgets to drive business growth. The position will contribute to the organization’s success by:
- Applying expertise and skills to manage all performance marketing channels (Facebook, SEM, GDN, YouTube) in order to hit growth targets;
- Building and managing the necessary team to execute the strategy to the highest level;
- Ensuring continual growth and performance improvements by implementing plans and strategies created from data-driven insights and research;
- Aligning with the company vision and integrating this into your departments thinking and mentality.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. Driving Growth
- Managing the overall marketing budget and monitoring the performance of spend to ensure maximum efficiency (Facebook, SEM, GDN, YouTube);
- Developing overall performance marketing strategy and direction based on leveraging a strong market and industry knowledge;
- Overseeing implementation of strategies to ensure smooth execution;
- Implementing internal processes to improve the working efficiency of the team and improve results;
- Researching and assessing the potential of new growth opportunities for your market.
B. Team Management & Development
- Developing a culture of high-performance and strategic thinking;
- Set and strictly monitor KPIs of your teams in order to continually strive for improvement;
- Identifying key areas of improvement and providing necessary training for team members;
- Manage the teams development through continuous monitoring and performance reviews;
- Source, interview and hire key team members to improve results whilst managing budget.
C. Reporting & Analysis
- Develop and implement overall reporting systems and reports;
- Analyzing data and creating actionable insights in order to improve performance;
- Preparing reports and presentations for Senior Management on an Ad Hoc basis.
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field;
- Master Degree or MBA is a plus;
- 3-5 years working experience within digital marketing;
- Hands-on experience in Facebook, SEM, GDN and YouTube ads is a must. Experience in SEO and Local Display Networks is a plus;
- 1+ year of Managerial Experience;
- Highly Analytical and Performance Driven;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality;
- Willing to be on call and work irregular hours;
- A desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.