Insight & Analytics Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Jun 2019
- Ownership of multiplatform digital analytics / reporting, working alongside with key stakeholders to define and track key metrics in order to develop efficient reporting processes to track performance.
- Create repeatable data processes so you spend more time analyzing and less time collecting.
- Hypothesis generation.
- Project-based analytics – support for the wider business in providing audience intelligence, primarily on our digital services/products.
- Create compelling dashboards that are both visual and contain context of the business situation.
- Create recommendation documentation –help clients implement your findings.
- Stay current on industry best practices –keep clients and internal offerings up-to-date.
- Audit existing analytics implementations and writing measurement strategy documents.
- Work with Ad Operation to monitor and improve our ad.
- 3-4+ years’ professional experience within data analytics/statistical modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, computer science, data science or other related analytical discipline is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills –verbal and written.
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics or an equivalent analytics or BI tool (Omniture/Adobe, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Intermediate experience in Excel, PowerPivot.
- Ability to have conversations about: API’s, SQL, Macros.
- Ability to have conversations about big data concepts and its impact on our customers (not necessarily the ability to perform integrations).
- A natural curiosity for how things work and the ability to adapt.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and make progress on multiple concurrent projects as well as share progress with cross functional team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to synthesize and present complex data.
Desirable But Not Essential:
- Exposure to A/B testing and statistical sampling.
- Understanding and/or experience of web analytics implementation.
- Experience working with data warehouses.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.