IT Software Engineer
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1200 $1,000 - $1,200
- Posted: 27 Dec 2018
Responsible for the development and implementation of business systems underpinning company’score operations;Manage the planning and implementation of software systems as Software Development Life Cycles(SDLC);
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Line Manager to prepare the Request for Information (RFI), demonstration, designand sizing for the application systems;
- Work with Line Manager to prepare the Request for Proposal (RFP) for tendering,appointing IT contractor and negotiating the terms & scopes of contract;
- In-charge of implementing and maintaining the software systems included Learning Management System (LMS), Website, Library Management System, HR Software.
- Work closely with End-user in order to understand and capture user’s requirements.
- Analyse and develop project documents including System requirement specification, System design specification, User acceptant test, User’s manual and etc. by working with IT contractors.
- Maintain all functional requirements of business users during the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Verify and manage the system change requests of the project
- Participate to the User Acceptant Test (UAT), Training, Pilot and Roll-out with End-users and Contractor.
- Cooperate and manage IT contractors to roll-out the software systems at the quality and on time.
- Play the main role in troubleshooting for performance, issues/problems originating from applications in development and production environment.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- English communication proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- A minimum of one to two years of enterprise application, implementation experience,preferable in university and enterprise sector.
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
- Have experience in implement systems for LMS system, Website, HRM are plus.
- Proven experience in typical BA skill set – requirements engineering, GAP analysis, business process analysis.
- Have at least one years’ experience in several programming languages especially in PHP,.NET, Java and ASP, …
- Knowledge and experience in install manage and troubleshoot a DB system such as SQL,Postgres DB and Oracle DB.
- Have already developed Web-Applications and Web-Services API.
- Good sense of company information security.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- Time Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good in planning and especially in execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Result-driven individuals with positive can-do mind set
- “can do” attitude
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.