- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 $2,000 - $3,000
- Posted: 05 Dec 2018
- Legal support; Giving legal advice, reviewing documents for Sales etc.;
- Drafting and reviewing ongoing agreements from local law perspective (lease, cooperation, service, HR etc.);
- Corporate law: making necessary changes as per HQ request (appointment of director, corporate secretary, change of legal address etc.)
- Communications with external law firms and regulators;
- Advising and participation in business development projects;
- Doing other legal affairs as required by routine operations;
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least 4 years or more working experience in law –preferably previous experience in an international law firm or local law firm serving English speaking clients or at least experience with work for US/EU invested companies or previous employment in a bank or non-banking financial company.
- Knowledge and experience in Financial regulatory, contract law, commercial, banking, consumer and administrative law
- Ready to research on new topics thoroughly;
- Very good business sense;
- Proactive, solution bringer;
- Capable of understanding complicated tasks, pays great attention to detail in documentation, good user of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- English is a must: Confident English speaker and writer, capable of reviewing bilingual documents and check for discrepancies (English & Vietnamese)
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.