Maintenance & Production Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 2800 Competitive
- Posted: 09 May 2019
- Execute approved Master Production Schedule (MPS) to weekly and daily production plan.
- Measure the daily actual production output vs target and revise weekly production schedule and get approval needed.
- Create detailed capacity plan covering the production shifts (including labour allocation) and maintenance shifts
- Discuss corrective actions based on monitored underperformance of production related KPIs.
- Proposed required production line shut down in case of required (breakdown) maintenance.
- Evaluates, manages, and is responsible for meeting Production and Maintenance costs, equipment / process efficiencies (labor, energy, etc.) and departmental productivity. Provides related guidance to direct reports as necessary.
- Implementing QMS and ISO working procedures (for Production and Maintenance, Engineering)
- Responsible for Product quality, and others KPI based on KPI setting.
- Responsible for monitoring Rejection rate, optimize processing to reduce Rejection, On-Hold product.
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations. Responsible for developing long term maintenance schedules, revise and update the long term maintenance schedule in case of need to change the prelim MPS. Creating detailed weekly schedules including day-by-day maintenance activities and managing the execution of maintenance including documenting the outcome of any maintenance executed.
- Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff, make plan regarding manpower required for maintenance execution
- Responsible for understanding the operational environment impacting the required maintenance, ensure that machines are maintained according to the guidelines from machine supplier (Husky) regarding change of fluids, replacement of filters, major overhaul etc.
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials. Determine which spare parts to use, select suppliers for each type of spare parts, plan and keep track of spare parts inventory.
- Responsible for training maintenance staffs on equipment, method and procedures to resolve issues, work standards and proper safety procedures. Constantly conduct training to employees to improve performance of maintenance staffs. Monitor and evaluate Maintenance assistants performance to ensure compliance with maintenance guidelines and safety
- Confers with management, maintenance staffs, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Prepares department budget and monitors Production and Maintenance budget including monitoring inventory and expenses. (For Consumable, Maintenance, services, spare parts etc.)
- Develop KPI reports of plants indicating on Energy and water Consumption.
- Consult with Operation Senior in creating rough-cut capacity plan, in case the prelim MPS turns out that capacity is insufficient (or possibly resources are under-utilized), there is the need to evaluate the possibility of rebalancing the capacity before the MPS is changed, create detailed capacity plan (PP-040-05, PP-040-06)
- Determines need for outside contractors to be involved in maintenance activities
- Schedules and Supervises maintenance activities including work performed by contractors.
- Give resolution in case there is an issue with production machines, whether the issue can be resolved or need to stop production.
- Submit timely report (like weekly, monthly and quarterly) for Production and Maintenance department as required to direct reporting line
- Must have profound 5 years experience in handling/maintaining Injection Molding Machine, familiar with Husky Injection Molding system is preferable but not compulsory.
- Must have sound knowledge about utility equipment like chillers, cooling towers, air compressor etc.
- Should be able to develop production plan, preventive maintenance programme as per machine supplies
- Must have excellent experience in working with PLC, programs, software, cards, drives, sensors
- Must have hand on approach in resolving problem
- Must be able to make departmental budget on maintenance consumables
- Should be able to train for Operator and technicians
- Should have good communication and reporting skill
- Must be tt least 5 years experience in Manager level.
- Must have knowledge of Health and Safety requirement.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.