Manager of Sports and Resort Club
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jun 2019
- To review the existing set up and put in place an effective and optimum team to focus on driving the recruitment, renewal of CSRC membership and maintain a high quality customer relationship management.
- Oversee and manage the operations of the functional arm of Sports & Resort Club Department.
- To guide and develop service quality in all level of staff to ensure service delivery in meeting the departmental service standard, i.e. Meeting customers’ needs, timeliness in completing the tasks, quality of work undertaken.
- Establish the necessary operating procedures and systems for the department to ensure efficient and effective implementation of day to day operations.
- Manage and ensure the proper upkeep and maintenance of CSRC to ensure they are in serviceable and quality conditions for the usage of the residents and members.
- Preparation, monitoring and control of departmental operating expenditures in line with the approved Business Budget Plan and take corrective actions on any deviations from expenditures.
- To coach, build and motivate staff to achieve the cooperation, teamwork and developing the skills to achieve the desired results
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as directly by General Director.
- To draw up a five years strategic plan with the current available CSRC facilities and resources
- To review the current manpower and if necessary to reorganise such that an effective and optimum team
- Put together annual marketing and promotional programmes together with the relevant budget proposal for the CSRC to be achieved on monthly and annually basis, to be approved by the management. This programme shall be reviewed by the management on a monthly basis on its effectiveness and the necessary improvements to be rolled out immediately where necessary.
- Put together annual budget showing clear revenue and expenses for CSRC with clear monthly targets to be achieved for approval by the management. Monthly budget review with detail variance analysis shall be carried out by the management and improvements put in place immediately where and when necessary.
- Analyse weekly income and expenditure for CSRC and report to superior highlighting reasons for variations as compare with budget.
- To put up monthly funding requirements and monitor the spending in accordance to the approved cash flow
- To setup a routine and permanent CSRC maintenance schedule and inventory control system.
- To enforce the fixed assets management system to ensure the overall CSRC assets are being safeguarded.
- Put together standard operating procedures to be approved by the management on the use of the CSRC or to carry out functions organised by the CSRC.
- To propose and seek approval from management on the design, set-up and implementation of CSRC.
- To be responsible for any VIP function set up through end of the service to ensure 100% top-class service and the host is totally satisfied
- To have regular meetings with the CSRC operation team to drive the activities and services of CSRC.
- Regular meetings with the suppliers to monitor the quality of business carried out in terms of both financial and as a whole to meet the residents and CSRC members. To make suggestions when deemed necessary to the management in areas for improvement and to implement the improvements approved.
- To prepare annual business plan for the CSRC.
- To put together annual program that consists of promotions and marketing campaigns to drive the recruitment and renewal of CSRC members as well as the leasing of the CSRC facilities. This proposal, to be approved by management shall indicate clear results to be achieved that match the annual financial cost plan for CSRC membership recruitment that will be monitored by the management on a monthly basis. This program shall be reviewed on a monthly basis to gauge its effectiveness and to roll out improvements and adjustments to the program as and when necessary as approved by the management.
- To put together annual financial plan to be approved by the management. The financial plan shall include clear targets of annual revenue and budgeted expenses. The financial plan shall be monitored on a monthly basis by the management on its effectiveness and to roll out improvements or revisions as and when necessary.
- To put up monthly funding requirements and monitor the spending in accordance to the approved cash flow.
- To ensure the team put together standard operating procedures on the recruitment of CSRC members, to be approved by the management.
- To have regular meetings with the CSRC team to ensure all CSRC services and activities provided by the CSRC meets the expectation of CSRC members.
- To regularly review the quality and activities in the CSRC house are operated at optimum costs and level of service and to put together improvements where necessary to the management for approval. Key focus should be on service quality and customer relationship that can be communicated down to the rest of the subordinates as lessons learned and put up a check list to ensure the standard of quality are being maintained.
- To put together monthly reports on the status of CSRC membership recruitment drive and renewal to the management for review and update.
- Performs any other assignments requested by the Management.
- University Diploma with major in Hospitality Management is preferable
- Ten years experience in Customer Service and Properties Management.
- Management skills, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated and continually seek improvement.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Airlines/Tourism/Hotel Jobs
- Airlines/Tourism/Hotel Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Multi-categories/Other Jobs
- Multi-categories/Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh