Merchandise Department Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1400 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Apr 2019
- To manage the merchandise mix to maximize sales and profit of a division within our department store business.
- To support the line manager to achieve the business plan for sales and GP target of all categories in department.
- Review weekly sales and identify any risk or opportunities, set up and maintain WSSI reports, and action plan to reach internal target.
- Review constantly on credit sales performance to give insights for next orders. Make OTB, pricing, timeline, allocating and other logistic tasks to launch products as planned. Ensure acceptable stock level for credit goods. Suggest correct level of markdown/MPO offers or other promotional activity, and always review sales results to make changes if the schemes are not effective enough.
- To be need to keep abreast of the current retail market in Vietnam identifying new trends in the market, new brands to the market and conduct regular competitor analysis.
- Work on basic reports, announcements and marketing plan with consignment brands to update information constantly from both sides.
- Other tasks assigned
- Knowledge of Retail industry and merchandising management
- Minimum 3 year experience in retail business and/or related field.
- Responsible and dedicated
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- IT proficiency, Excellent English
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/figures
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.