- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Feb 2020
Provide medical care and treatment to patients under supervision of Head nurse and Doctors
- Ensure the quality of patient care by highest nursing standards
- Maintain professional nursing standards by participating in continuing education and development.
- Instruct patient and their families implementing the doctor’s advice.
- Assist doctors in taking care of patients during time they examine and have medical treatment
- Handling emergencies
- Nursing degree
- Medical examination and treatment for Nurse issued by Hanoi Department of Health
- Job Level - Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Preferably having experience in public hospitals
Patient, customer service skills:
- Having the Practicing License would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ensure all patients and relatives are treated with respect and dignity at all times
- Work efficiently in stressful situations and able to response to challenging situations
- Preferred language(For applications) - English
- Good at English both writing and speaking skills.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.