Operational Manager Assistant
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 $1,500 - $2,500
- Posted: 12 Mar 2018
Reporting to the group BDM (Brand Development Manager), responsibilities and duties include:
- Preparation of marketing materials and campaigns to support the sales force for store, distribution & online.
- Preparation and maintenance of the company “Policy & Procedures” Manual under the direction of the Vietnam Director of Sales.
- Training the Beauty Advisor Team for the Retail Stores and the commercial sales team.
- Market analysis, collecting information from competitor brands.
- Inventory Management using the company’s accounting software.
- Maintenance and updating of the website, using appropriate software.
- Corresponding with other offices.
- Travel with CEO to other cities or countries to participate in trade show, new store opening &/or company activities.
- Admin and other operation duties
- Placement of recruitment advertising, arranging interviews and maintaining all employee records including but not limited to contracts, resumes and performance evaluations
- Solid typing skills and ability to create business forms, proposals and spreadsheets. Thorough
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Word, Access, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English including a professional phone manner
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize to achieve defined targets whilst juggling a variety of tasks
- trong Interpersonal skills with the ability to discuss at all levels of the business.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a start-up company.
- High levels of personal grooming that meet company expectations and guidelines for the beauty (Skincare) Industry.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree from University.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.