Partner Success Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 10000 Competitive
- Posted: 05 Aug 2019
- Serve as a key member of team in helping to drive the overall company's partner strategy
- Have a broad based understanding of cloud technologies
- Develop a group of committed partners including a plan to recruit, on-board, educate and measure them in Vietnam
- Develop and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, legal, support, etc.).
- Work with specific prospects/partners to develop the business value proposition for using our services and solutions for the specific prospects/partners; educate and enable them for using company's solutions
- Establish the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects and key customers
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress against budgeted plan and any potential roadblocks to closing new customers
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of the market strategy
- Handle ad-hoc incoming inquiries and qualify them as potential company's BD targets.
- The right person will have a balance of technical and analytical background; possess extensive sales, Channels and/or business development experience. Other requirements include:
- Degree/MBA in relevant disciplines with at least ten years of working knowledge of software development tech companies.
- Extensive channel and alliance experience in Vietnam is an essential requirement to be successful in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Local Language competency is required
- Experience working within the enterprise software industry is highly desired, especially in the virtualization, cloud or enterprise software spaces.
- Exposure to and experience is developing channel programs to deliver sustainable revenue.
- Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.