- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3100 Competitive
- Posted: 16 Mar 2020
1. Business Management
- Parent counseling on student performance and education
- Prospect consulting for new enrollments
- Arrange new student enrollment needs: class assignment, meals, uniforms, bags, textbooks, student card, first days of school procedures, etc.
- Communicate with the headquarter managers and act as translator & mediator for parent meetings, counseling and conferences
- Manage dropout member data: Follow-up and keep database of dropout reasons
- Crisis management
- Networking with international schools and other partnership organizations
- Plan and implement PR & marketing events
2. Employee Management
- Responsible for recruiting and training all faculty and staff members
- Manage teachers’ accountability with policy, procedures & expectations
- Dismiss employees who have received 3+ disciplinary warnings
- Support recruitment and training of all faculty and staff members
- Supervise managers and staffs to support teacher academic needs
- Plan and conduct training to improve teachers’ teaching and class management skills and program staff’s working ability
- Report to the headquarter R&D and supervisors for additional resources and support as needed
- Promote working culture for teachers and staff as company’s strategy
- Conduct weekly Teacher’s and Staff’s Meetings
3. Academic Management
- Review and manage newsletters, lesson plans, class materials, and other parent information paperwork
- Teacher observations & evaluations (KPI)
- Teacher training and coaching
- Report to R&D and the headquarter supervisors for additional resources and support as needed
- Plan annual, monthly, weekly events and manage academic schedules: Field Trips, Special Events, Student Evaluations, Open House, Conferences etc.
- Student Report Card review
4. Administration and Operations Management
- Cooperate with the Operations Manager and the Academic Managers and report to the Headquarter Managing Director
- Manage operations staff: shuttle drivers, cooks, afterschool program instructors, genitors, receptionist, marketing manager etc.
- Supervise student and operational accidents and maintain incident reports
- Manage the available budget and spending of the school
- Daily check and maintain meal service quality
5. MOET & Campus Licensing
- Plan, organize, and assign tasks to the faculty to prepare campus for MOET inspection
- Prepare documents and request support for facility needs for MOET inspection
- Greet and host MOET board members during inspections
- Manage relationship and communicate with MOET organization
- Education: 2 Yr+ B.A. degree or higher in Early Childhood Education
- Experience: 5 Yr+ of continuous experience in child education at kindergarten, school or early childhood education center, English education center or other international organizations. Reference check mandatory.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data managements programs etc.
- Certifications & Licenses: Kindergarten Principal License mandatory TESOL or equivalent ESL teaching certification preferred
- National Police Check and Police Clearance Certificate
- Highly proficient in communicating in English (writing and speaking)
- Strong management skills, with ability to lead meetings, and effective use of manpower to complete campus tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership
- Accountability and responsibility
- Driven towards excellence
- Organizational and management skills
- Culturally savvy (international background preferred)
- Collaborative colleague and motivator
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following district procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Empathetic - Ability to appreciate and be sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Punctuality - Ability to report to work on time on a day-to-day basis.
- Regular attendance - Exhibiting regular attendance in order to perform duties in a satisfactory manner.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.