- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,500 - $2,000
- Posted: 04 Dec 2018
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best way to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the procurement process.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and managerial competencies, including integrity, communication skills and commitment to teamwork and excellence in responsibilities such as selecting, mentoring, coaching, supervising, motivating and training procurement staff.
- Sets work objectives, directs, supervises and reviews staff and staff assignments.
- Provides high-level technical/administrative guidance on work requirements and methods.
- Manages and reviews documents for the procurement of all supplies, equipment and services for the Company and ensures compliance the Procurement Policy and Procedures Manual, as well as applicable local laws.
- Identifies suppliers that satisfy Company ’s contracting and purchasing requirements. Maintains positive vendor relations.
- Conducts (or Manages the process for) the evaluations of proposals, offers and bids in accordance with internal policy and external local regulations while selecting the best supplier in accordance with solicitation requirements.
- Assures suppliers deliver materials and services in accordance with standards of price, time, quantity and quality agreed upon
- Assures all invoice are audited for compliance with contract terms and supervises contract closeout.
- Responsible for ensuring records are maintained and procurements are documented from origination through completion.
- Maintains complete record of authority contracts for goods and services.
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures as needed to ensure the success and compliance of all procurement related activities.
- Coordinates routinely with other departments to assure effective and timely coordination and teamwork in procuring goods and services. Provides procurement research, guidance and direction by presenting available procurement options.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs - Other duties may be assigned.
- Competitive salary package - Review salary twice per year.
- Compulsory insurance and AON insurance.
- Having chance to work in multicultural working environment with attractive benefit;
- Enjoy 03 Saturday and 04 Sunday off per month;
- Enjoy a favorable bonus scheme includes fixed bonus, incentive bonus, profit bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Having chance to be join training courses
- Fair and transparent chance for promotion based on your own performance.
- Staff bus from Hanoi city to factory and return
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or related field.
- 5+ year working experience as a procurement manager or head of procurement, experience in manufacturing field is preferred.
- Good English and computer skills
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities, superior organizational skills.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.