- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Feb 2019
The Product Manager’s role is to manage a team of Product to differentiate Company’s presence in the domestic market of Vietnam, and to deliver a fast, easy, light and interactive experience and interface to customer. We look for people with desire and passion in building products and shares the same values and common goals to grow Company’s Product team.
• Lead the team consisting of product owner, UI/UX designer, and product Front-End, to bring out the uniqueness of Company’s product in the domestic market of Vietnam that attracts customer;
• Act as a driver to deliver brand awareness to customer;
• Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion;
• Create product roadmap and translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
• Work with internal data to understand customer behavior and identify problems and opportunities;
• Working closely and manage engagement with internal stakeholders, i.e. engineering, marketing, market and partnership, data team, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancement;
• Set individual KPIs in alignment with the Country Manager;
• Track KPI metrics and escalate/resolve issues accordingly, together with the team;
• Report and analyze – plan with line manager and/or top management, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager;
• Measure improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience;
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities with min GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 scale; MBA degree is a plus;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors;
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.