Program and Production Planning Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Bac Ninh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Sep 2019
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor final approval of products through the complete production cycle
- Planning for a feasible scheme and supervise progress
- Estimate resources needed for project implementation and assure their timely deployment
- Report on progress and make changes as needed to ensure timely and cost effective delivery.
- Coorperate with other Manager for operating all assigned activities, and be responsible to Board of Directors for the assigned works.
Report the status of the project to Director/ Project Director/
- Work to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions. - Oversee the master schedules and ensures comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing
- Coordinate production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules
- Work from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements
- Consult Board of Directors about the plan for managing and operating the project
- Assign and manage the works of Project team members.
- Carry out any other works directly assigned by Director
- First Level university degree or MBA in a relevant field in Project management, business management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position & 2 years for Managerial position at the same field.
- Managers specializing in Electronic company
- Excellent knowledge about Engineering, Manufacture
- First class communication & presentation and production schedule skills.
- Good English comunication skill
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough
- A versatile, self starter with a positive attitude, who is cautiously assertive
- Be able to work in a team
- Willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed
- Competent with computer software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Leadership, coordinate
- Ability to synthesize research and reporting, planning and strategy development
- Logical thinking, strategic thinking
- Ability to impact and influence others
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.