Project Development & Construction Senior Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Quang Ngai - Vietnam
- 2500 $2,000 - $2,500
- Posted: 09 May 2019
- To coordinate all project development and construction and also to manage the operation and maintenance of all company assets and infrastructure including security, site safety and fire prevention in accordance with work plan and budget set.
- To carry out the works on time and according to the technical requirement.
- To monitor, oversee and provide the instruction during the implementation of the works of Division
- To recommend to GD, DGD the corrective, preventive solutions and the improvement of the process, system, work instruction, procedures
- To liaise with relevant authorities with regard to local regulations concerning construction and technician and obtain all necessary permits and licenses as requested by the authorities.
- Dealing with customers/ contractors in relation to factory maintenance, estate operations issues
- To report to GD, DGD all necessary works done
- To control expenditure as per approved budget.
Quality and Safety Management
- Ensure highest safety and quality for all works at Construction Site
- Cooperate with Safety, Health and Environment Team to ensure Site Safety, Sanitation, Health and Security Program for the Project
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Manage Pre-Construction/Construction and Post-Construction Process
- Lead Design Reviews for each project phase
- Follow up Drawings, Specifications and Contractors' Work Program, predict potential defects and non-conformances in order to have well prepared solutions for them
- Schedule the project in logical stages and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Evaluate construction methods statement and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Expatriate or local Vietnamese
- Graduated of Bachelor or higher of Science in either Construction Management, Architecture, Civil or Structural or M&E Engineering.
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in equivalent position in Engineering and QA/QC activities for Architectural, Civil, Structural, Interiors, Landscaping for Building Design and Construction with at least 05 years' experience at managerial position in foreign-invested company with relevant working scopes.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety
- Able to work under pressure, tightening schedules
- Planning and organizational skills to deliver successful projects on time.
- Good people management and motivational skills
- Teamwork, honesty
- Preference for candidates who used to work for Real Estate Company
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.