- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Da Nang - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 03 Jun 2019
- Design and execute quality assurance system in accordance with company quality standards and processes. Review quality audit reports with plant management
- Develop and install an effective product tracing system to ensure product recall (if any) can be facilitated at minimal cost.
- Train subordinates and other plant personnel on quality standards and procedures.
- Analyse consumer complaints on quality to determine causes and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Represent the company in liaising with government and professional bodies to resolve quality issues.
- Authorized to stop production run in cases of quality problems and issues in accordance with quality guidelines and procedures. Work with production management in resolving quality issues.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Chemistry or food technology
- Bachelor's degree
- Quality assurance experience in supervisory capacity in a food company
- Years of working: at least 3 years
Competencies and skills required
- Leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching & developing people, problem solving & decision making, analytical (details, numbers)
- Functional requirement: bottling operation/processes knowledge, statistical quality control, total quality management
- Good English is preferred (both writing & speaking)
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.