- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Feb 2020
• Liaise with doctors, nursing staff, and claims department
• Answer phones and take appointment bookings
• Greet patients when they arrive at the clinic
• Confirm appointment bookings
• Translate/ Interpret for doctors and patients if needed
• The receptionist will need to assist in customer care and provide information to clientele on the services available at the clinic.
Education: College or University degree
- Good level of written and verbal English and Vietnamese
- Good communication and listening skills and be able to handle stressful situations in a fast paced environment
- The candidate should be a good team player and willing to assist other staff when required
- Must be able to work autonomously and solve problems as they arise
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Teamwork skills.
- Clinical/ Hospital experience is preferable.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.