RESEARCH MANAGER ( IN REAL ESTATE FIELD)
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 26 Nov 2018
Responsibilities include :
- Maintain and update the market databases including rental/ occupancies/ price (existing & forecasts
- Analyze market data, forecast trend and write research reports
- Analyze specific projects and write development recommendation reports
- Prepare and present market presentations to Client
- Create project work plan (human resource, timeline) and ensure project’s deadline and quality met.
- Provide data and research analysis on specific themes to support business development;
- Capture all contemporary media sources relating to real estate market;
- Keep abreast of all planning and implementation of major proposed Commercial/Residential/ Retailsdevelopments; Respond to internal and external client and media requests for market data, analysis and comment
- Produce thematic research on topics relevant to add value to the company business;
- Assist to build the external perception capability and present to clients if and whennecessary, participate in the business development;
- Produce and deliver market presentations, prepare office newsletters and press releases
- Propose/ prepare technical solutions to undertake market research/ consultant requests from clients
- Any specific tasks as requested by the Head of Department.
- At least 3 years working experience in research and/or real estate consultant
- Proficient in English, especially English writing
- Computer literacy, Internet search engine, excellent Office skills (Word, Excel & Power point)
Personal Abilities :
- Analysis skills
- Professional, positive and pro-active
- Critical thinking skills and coaching skills
- Commitment, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working attitude, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment withtight deadlines
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.