Senior Game Designer
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Nov 2019
- Act as a product owner, facilitating communication amongst team members to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned and that our products are moving forward in a healthy direction.
- Contribute to team brainstorming sessions by pitching impactful feature concepts.
- Translate high-level ideas into clear, detailed and actionable feature specifications.
- Work closely with other team members and clients throughout the development process to ensure that your creative vision is being met at a high-quality standard.
- Understand and oversee our games’ progression, mechanics, data and economy.
- Improve the overall creativity of the team, inspiring passion in your team.
- Have a strong knowledge of current mobile game trends and the state of the market.
- Work with other game designers to develop and refine their ideas.
- Put together strong concept pitches for new and innovative game ideas.
- You have a chance to work on multiple projects and define the roadmap of future games.
- You will work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- We offer lunch for all members.
- An attractive salary in a professional, international and fun work environment.
- An open and honest culture where people are valued and treated fairly.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- We support work permit, working visa for foreign staff members.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th-month salary and additional bonus every year.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination, and health insurance.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- In-house sports groups: Kickboxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba, Football (Soccer), Trail Running, Gym
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and open-minded.
- Good knowledge of relevant game mechanisms and mobile game market.
- Strong analytical and critical skills—know why an idea or a game is good or not, understand what can be changed to make it better.
- Good communication and very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to rapidly create coherent design mockups and design documentation.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Be able to work in Vietnam—we will support relocation, work permit and working visa.
- Passionate about games (especially mobile).
- Previous experience working on any aspect of mobile games (emphasis on free-to-play monetization model and games with deep LiveOps systems).
- Familiarity with any development software and game engines (Photoshop, 3D software, Unity...).
- Native English speakers and/or foreigners are preferred.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.