Senior Legal Officer
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Mar 2019
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of actions have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide timely update/analysis for business opportunities/ limitations under the new rules & regulations, and control properly the implementation of action plans for new/ updated regulations.
- Perform any other duties/projects as assigned.
- A degree preferably in Law.
- Minimum 3 year of experience.
- Experience in drafting, negotiation and interpretation of project documentation.
- Good at written and communication skills in English and Vietnamese, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.