Senior Sustaining Electrical Engineer
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 21 Aug 2019
- Solve design related issue from production line to keep production continuity.
- Study issues to provide short term and long term solution to keep product cost, reliability, safety, compliance, manufacturability requirements.
- Cost reduction. Complete cost reduction project on schedule and with high quality to fulfill company’s target.
- Supply chain continuity. Take proper action to keep supply chain continuity.
- Customer complains. Analyze customer complains, provide solutions include design change, implement the solution make customer satisfied.
- Other project assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years full time working experience as Electrical Engineer in high- volume industry.
- Have relative knowledge and working experience of electroniics parts.
- Familiar with PCBA manufacture process
- Familiar with design software, such as CAD/Creo.
- Strong capability to troubleshoot and solve problem during design/production phase.
- Good English written/oral communication skills;
- Willing to grow in technical career, active, responsible, and good team-work.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
- We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.