- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2019
- Design and build-up network security system as per customers’ requirements;
- Study and evaluate products distributed and to be distributed by Company;
- Support building-up Company’s product portfolio;
- Provide network security solutions in co-ordination with Salespeople to present to customers;
- Build-up technical materials following Salespeople guidance to provide further understanding to customers; create materials for product evaluation and comparison;
- Prepare Bill of Materials (BOM), make plan for deployment;
- Support customers during deployment;
- Support customers on products distributed following guarantee terms;
- Co-operate with vendors on technical perspectives.
- University graduated with major in IT, Telecommunication or Cybersecurity
- Experience and deep knowledge in cybersecurity, firewall, IDS, VPN, virus protection, network attack detection and protection.
- Good command of written and verbal English;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- 3 – 4 year working experience as a consulting engineer or experience of cybersecurity solution deployment at enterprises, prioritized for solutions from IMPERVA, PALO ALTO, F5 and JUNIPER.
- Professional qualifications (CCNA, CCNP, CEH, Security +…) is a plus.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.