Trade Activation Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Da Nang - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Aug 2019
- To monitor the execution of Activation & Promotion, Channel Development, Experience & Key Account, Merchandising & Loyalty strategies, platforms and plans for respective regions to ensure the smooth activities in the in-charge area.
- To manage the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions, if any.
- To work closely with Trade Marketing's supporting teams to develop and deliver Regional Trade Activation strategies, platforms and plans for prioritized regions
- To analyse sales performance, evaluate the efficiencies of the campaigns and work closely with Brand & Sales teams to ensure winning choices for key channels and meet end consumer's needs & wants
- To manage expenditures (overhead and spend) to agreed levels
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- Knowledge of professionally advertising, culture and sociology
- At least 5-year working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG
- Decision maker
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm
- Being flair
- PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Conversation with spoken and written English
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.